Personal Data Notice
Personal Data notice
This notice provides information about the processing of your personal data by WirelessCar.
If you are or have been an individual, or the employee of a company, that has sold or rented a product or service to WirelessCar, we might process personal data about you. In this case, please read this Supplier notice.
Identity and contact details of the controller
WirelessCar Sweden AB (“WirelessCar”), is the controller of the personal data that it obtains from you and the other sources described below. WirelessCar is responsible for the processing of your personal data under applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact WirelessCar by email, post or phone at:
WirelessCar, Vädursgatan 6, SE-412 50 Göteborg, Sweden
+46 31 65 19 00
What categories of personal data will WirelessCar process?
WirelessCar will process all or part of the following categories of personal data:
- Supplier representative contact data, such as name, workplace address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Organizational data, such as company name, job position, place of work, country.
- If you are a sole trader WirelessCar may also process:
- Financial data, such as credit or payment information and bank account details.
- Contractual data, such as purchase orders, contracts and other agreements between you and WirelessCar.
Legal basis and purposes of the processing
WirelessCar will process your personal data based on:
- Legitimate interests. WirelessCar’s legitimate interests include the interest to manage its daily operations according to lawful and fair business practices, including managing its relationships with its suppliers in order to perform contract(s) to which you or your employer is a party and/or to take steps necessary prior to entering into a contract with you or your employer. Example, WirelessCar will need to know your preferred language, to be able to communicate properly with you in day to day activities.
- Contractual obligation. If you are a sole trader WirelessCar must process your personal data to comply with the agreement in place with you.
WirelessCar will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to communicate with your employer in order to manage WirelessCar’s relations to its suppliers, in order to perform contract(s) to which you or your employer is a party and/or to take steps necessary prior to entering into a contract with you or your employer.
- If you are a sole trader WirelessCar will process financial data in order for you to get paid.
From where will WirelessCar obtain your personal data?
From yourself or your employer.
What happens if you do not provide WirelessCar with any personal data?
Some personal data is necessary in order for WirelessCar to interact with its suppliers for business purposes. Not providing personal data will inhibit the handling of the products and services that you or your employer might expect from WirelessCar.
How will WirelessCar share your personal data? Will it be transferred outside EU/EEA?
WirelessCar will normally not share your personal data with anyone outside its group of companies, unless required by law or regulation. However, WirelessCar may, if necessary to fulfill the purpose for processing the personal data, share your personal data with other group company, including company outside of EU/EEA. WirelessCar may also, if necessary to fulfill the purpose for processing the personal data, share your personal data with third party suppliers, including supplier outside he European Union or the European Economic Area (EU/EEA). WirelessCar will secure that appropriate safeguards are in place which provide adequate levels of protection of your personal data as required by applicable data protection laws. For example, this may include the use of intercompany or external data processing agreements based on EU approved Standard Contractual Clauses or EU-US Privacy Shield or such other mechanisms as have been recognized or approved by the relevant authorities from time to time. If you have questions about the transfer, please contact WirelessCar.
For how long will WirelessCar keep your personal data?
WirelessCar will keep your personal data as long as required to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations taking into account for example the contractual period, warranty and product liability requirements, and no longer than is required for WirelessCar to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to request from WirelessCar information about the personal data processed about you and access to such personal data. You also have a right to request rectification of your personal data if this is incorrect and request erasure of your personal data. Further, you have a right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data meaning that you request WirelessCar to limit its processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. There is also a right for you to object to the processing based on legitimate interest or processing for direct marketing. You have as well the right to data portability (transfer of your personal data to another controller) if WirelessCar’s processing if your personal data is based on consent or contractual obligation and is automated.
You also have the right to lodge any complaints you may have regarding WirelessCar’s processing of your personal data to a supervisory authority. To exercise your rights, please contact WirelessCar on the address above.