Personal Data Notice
Identity and contact details of the controller
If you or your employer (or previous employer) have contracted with WirelessCar entities located in the EEA/UK, WirelessCar under this notice refers to WirelessCar Sweden AB who is the controller of the personal data that it processes about you and is responsible for such processing under applicable data protection laws and regulations. If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact WirelessCar by email, post or phone at:
WirelessCar, Vädursgatan 6, SE-412 50 Göteborg, Sweden
+46 31 65 19 00
If you or your employer (or previous employer) have contracted with WirelessCar (Beijing) Co., Ltd., 维瑞联行车联网科技（北京）有限公司, WirelessCar under this notice refers to WirelessCar (Beijing) Co., Ltd. who is the controller of the personal data that it processes about you and is responsible for such processing under applicable data protection laws and regulations. If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact WirelessCar by email, post or phone at:
WirelessCar (Beijing) Co. Ltd / 维瑞联行车联网科技（北京）有限公司
B16-1,16-2, 16F, GuangHuaLu SOHO II - B, GuangHua Road NO.9,
ChaoYang District, Beijing, China
What categories of personal data will WirelessCar process?
WirelessCar will process all or part of the following categories of personal data:
- Supplier representative contact data, such as name, workplace address, e-mail address, telephone number.
- Organizational data, such as company name, job position, place of work, country.
If you are a sole trader WirelessCar may also process:
- Financial data, such as credit or payment information and bank account details.
- Contractual data, such as purchase orders, contracts and other agreements between you and WirelessCar.
- Network-related data, such as user-ID, passwords, log-in details as well as data and logs about your usage of WirelessCar’s IT applications or services
- Communication data, such as information you disclosed via emails or other interactions with WirelessCar
Legal basis and purposes of the processing
Where the data controller of your personal data is WirelessCar Sweden AB, WirelessCar will process your personal data based on:
- Legitimate interests. WirelessCar’s legitimate interests include the interest to manage its daily operations according to lawful and fair business practices, including managing its relationships with its suppliers in order to perform contract(s) to which you or your employer is a party and/or to take steps necessary prior to entering into a contract with you or your employer. Example, WirelessCar will need to know your preferred language, to be able to communicate properly with you in day to day activities.
- Contractual obligation. If you are a sole trader WirelessCar must process your personal data to comply with the agreement in place with you.
WirelessCar will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- To be able to communicate with you and/or your employer in order to manage WirelessCar’s relations to its suppliers, in order to perform or administrate contract(s) to which you or your employer is a party and/or to take steps necessary prior to entering into a contract with you or your employer.
- If you are a sole trader WirelessCar will process financial data in order for you to get paid.
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations and internal policies, practices and procedures such as to fulfill tax report related requirements, to defend a legal claim, to conduct internal audit and investigations to ensure compliance with internal and external policies, practices and procedures.
From where will WirelessCar obtain your personal data?
WirelessCar will primarily obtain your personal data from yourself or your employer (or previous employer).
Some personal data might also be automatically generated when you are creating or using access to online services provided by WirelessCar (e.g. any bidding systems of WirelessCar).
What happens if you do not provide WirelessCar with any personal data?
Some personal data is necessary in order for WirelessCar to interact with its suppliers for business purposes. Not providing personal data will inhibit the handling of the products and services that you or your employer may need to deliver to WirelessCar, handling of the payment you or your employer might expect from WirelessCar.
How will WirelessCar share your personal data?
WirelessCar will normally not share your personal data with anyone outside its group of companies, unless required by law or regulation. However, WirelessCar may, if necessary to fulfil the purpose for processing the personal data, share your personal data with other group company, including company located not in the country or region where the controller of your personal data is based (e.g. where your data controller is WirelessCar Sweden AB, outside of EU/EEA). WirelessCar may also, if necessary to fulfil the purpose for processing the personal data, share your personal data with third party suppliers not located in the same country where the controller of your personal data is located, such as suppliers of CRM systems (supplied by Lime Technologies Sweden AB), including supplier outside the European Union or the European Economic Area (EU/EEA). WirelessCar will secure that appropriate safeguards are in place which provide adequate levels of protection of your personal data as required by applicable data protection laws. For example, where the controller of your personal data is WirelessCar Sweden AB, this may include the use of intercompany or external data processing agreements based on EU approved Standard Contractual Clauses or such other mechanisms as have been recognized or approved by the relevant authorities from time to time. If you have questions about the transfer, please contact WirelessCar (see section “Identity and contact details of the controller”).
For how long will WirelessCar keep your personal data?
WirelessCar will keep your personal data as long as required to fulfils its legal or contractual obligations taking into account for example the contractual period, warranty and product liability requirements, and no longer than is required for WirelessCar to fulfil the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to access and request from WirelessCar information about the personal data processed about you and access to such personal data. You also have a right to request rectification of your personal data if this is incorrect and request erasure of your personal data. Further, you have a right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data meaning that you request WirelessCar to limit its processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. There is also a right for you to object to the processing based on legitimate interest or processing for direct marketing. Where provided under applicable laws and regulations, you have as well the right to data portability (i.e., transfer of your personal data to another controller) if WirelessCar’s processing if your personal data is based on consent or contractual obligation and is automated.
You also have the right to lodge any complaints you may have regarding WirelessCar’s processing of your personal data to a supervisory authority. To exercise your rights, please contact WirelessCar entity via the contact information mentioned in the Section “Identity and contact details of the controller”.