Personal Data Notice
This notice provides information about the processing of your personal data by WirelessCar.
WirelessCar may process personal data about you, if you are or have been an employee of a company that has bought a service offered by WirelessCar.
Identity and contact details of the controller
WirelessCar Sweden AB (“WirelessCar”), as controller of personal data, is responsible for the processing of personal data that relate to you under applicable data protection laws and regulations.
If you have questions regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact:
WirelessCar, Vädursgatan 6, SE-412 50 Göteborg, Sweden
+46 31 65 19 00
What categories of personal data will WirelessCar process?
WirelessCar will process all or a part of the following categories of personal data:
- Contact data, such as name, email address, telephone number
- Organizational data, such as company name, job position, place of work, country
- IT-related data, such as user-ID, passwords, log-in details as well as data and logs about your usage of WirelessCar’s IT applications or services
Purposes of the processing
WirelessCar will process your personal data for the following purposes.
- Contractual purposes regarding to the contract that WirelessCar has with your employer, the customer of WirelessCar, including i) administration related to the contract for example regarding payment or ongoing daily operational questions, and ii) delivering the services to your employer, in accordance with the contract between WirelessCar and your employer.
- Promotional communications and marketing purposes such as the sending of periodic newsletter, information on our services, promotional and advertising material, invitations to events etc.
- Customer surveys purposes, such as customer satisfaction surveys, product quality surveys etc.
Legal basis of the processing
WirelessCar will process your personal data based on either of the following legal grounds.
- Legal obligation. Example, WirelessCar may be obliged by law to report transactions to a tax authority requiring WirelessCar to process your personal data.
- Legitimate interests. WirelessCar legitimate interests include the interest to manage its daily operations according to lawful and fair business practices including managing its relationships with its customer in order to perform contract(s) to which your employer is a party and/or to take steps necessary prior to entering into a contract with your employer
From where will WirelessCar obtain your personal data?
WirelessCar will primarily obtain your personal data from yourself and your employer.
Some personal data might also be automatically generated when you are creating or using access to online services provided by WirelessCar.
What happens if you do not provide WirelessCar with any personal data?
Some personal data is necessary in order for WirelessCar to interact with its customers for business purposes. Not providing personal data will inhibit the handling and delivery of the products and services that you or your employer might expect from WirelessCar.
How will WirelessCar share your personal data?
WirelessCar will normally not share your personal data with anyone outside WirelessCar unless required by law or regulation. However, WirelessCar may, if necessary to fulfill the purpose for processing the personal data, share your personal data with other WirelessCar companies, including company outside of the European Union or the European Economic Area EU/EEA. WirelessCar may also, if necessary to fulfill the purpose for processing the personal data (such as managing administration related to customer contracts), share your personal data with third party companies and suppliers including companies and suppliers outside the EU/EEA, for example supplier of IT-systems in order for such supplier to provide services to WirelessCar.
WirelessCar will secure that appropriate safeguards are in place which provide adequate levels of protection of your personal data as required by applicable data protection laws. For example, this may include the use of intercompany or external data processing agreements based on EU approved Standard Contractual Clauses or EU-US Privacy Shield or such other mechanisms as have been recognized or approved by the relevant authorities from time to time. If you have questions about the transfer, please contact WirelessCar.
For how long will WirelessCar keep your personal data?
WirelessCar will keep your personal data as long as required to fulfill its legal or contractual obligations taking into account for example the contractual period, warranty and product liability requirements, and no longer than is required for WirelessCar to fulfill the purposes for which the personal data was collected.
Your data protection rights
You have the right to request from WirelessCar information about the personal data processed about you and access to such personal data. You also have a right to request rectification of your personal data if this is incorrect and request erasure of your personal data. Further, you have a right to request restriction of the processing of your personal data meaning that you request WirelessCar to limit its processing of your personal data under certain circumstances. There is also a right for you to object to the processing based on legitimate interest or processing for direct marketing. You have as well the right to data portability (transfer of your personal data to another controller) if WirelessCar processing of your personal data is based on consent or contractual obligation and is automated.
You also have the right to lodge any complaints you may have regarding WirelessCar processing of your personal data to a supervisory authority. To exercise these rights, please contact WirelessCar.