TU-Automotive announced the winners of the 2016 TU-Automotive Awards on June 7, the most highly recognized acknowledgement in the connected car industry.
The 30 expert judges spent weeks analysing and debating the applications in order to select the top in each category based on these four criteria: Innovation, Industry Engagement, User Experience and Market Update.
The judges highlighted WirelessCar’s consistent performance and the fantastic level of business the telematics service provider achieves. They appreciated the fact that WirelessCar does a lot of the unsung work – the critical business.
The 2016 TU-Automotive Awards winners are:
- OEM of the year – Volvo Car Group & Ford Motor Company
- Telematics Service Provider of the year – Wireless Car
- Best Telematics Product/Service – Movimento for Movimento’s Over-The-Air platform
- Best Insurance Telematics Product/Service – AXA Global Direct France for YouDrive
- Best Active Safety or ADAS Product/Service – Volvo Car for Pilot Assist
- Best Auto Mobility Product/Service – Veniam for Veniam
- Best Auto Cybersecurity Product/Service – Security Innovation for Aerolink
- Best Aftermarket Telematics Product/Service – MagellanGPS for Magellan eXplorist TRX7
- Newcomer of the year – PolySync (previously Harbrick Technologies)
- Influencer of the year – Julia Steyn, Vice President of Urban Mobility, General Motors
“Again, WirelessCar wins this prestigious award. I’m proud of being part of this, a truly fantastic organization with the greatest customers possible, then it’s easy to earn this type of recognitions”, says Martin Rosell, Managing Director WirelessCar.
Find out more here: http://www.tu-auto.com/detroit/awards-index.php