The Digital DNA of Your Cars
Collecting, analyzing, optimizing and distributing the right car data to the right stakeholder, at the right time, unlocks numerous and significant digital benefits. At WirelessCar, we create the services that enable these benefits to emerge; services that are flexible, reliable, secure, globally available and easy to customize.
We Offer a Range of Connected Digital Services
We design, build and operate managed services adapted to each car maker's unique ecosystem. Using our back-end service API's as the main building blocks, we shorten time-to-market and reuse what makes sense not to waste money. In order to provide you with a stable solution, we always keep the car life cycle, the user life cycle, and the service life cycle in mind. Building on our services further enables you as a car maker to focus more on differentiation together with us and other partners.
These are some of the services in our portfolio:
- Safety and Security Services: Services to make the driver feel safe and protected when driving, but also in terms of his/her ownership of the car. We primarily offer call center services, such as emergency call, breakdown call, remote vehicle immobilization and stolen vehicle tracking.
- Remote Vehicle Services: Services to make the ownership of the vehicle more convenient, typically remote services such as remote door lock/unlock, remote acclimatization, car locator, vehicle health report, journey log and geofencing.
- Electric Vehicle Services: Services designed for electric vehicles, including pre-climatization, charging status, battery health status, EV navigation relevant for charging infrastructure, route optimization and smart charging.
- Fleet Management Services: Fleet optimization services targeted to reduce the total cost of ownership of fleet vehicles for rental, leasing, service or car-sharing companies. Some examples of these services are vehicle maintenance, vehicle location, messaging and digital journey log. We also offer support for aftermarket devices in order to enable services, regardless of car brand.
- Subscription Management: In order to support a subscription-based business model, this is a rule engine that manages relations between services, car capabilities and users. Some of the functions included are catalog and price management for different target groups, markets and models, vehicle eligibility rules, as well as order data for payment.
- Infotainment Services: Our infotainment services focus on making the car ride a pleasure. Examples of services include concierge call, POI destination download, integration of location-based services (news, weather, parking, traffic).
- Phone as Key: A robust and secure solution that allows your phone to function as a key to open and drive the car. This facilitates car sharing among both family members and friends as well as in connected fleets.
- Position and Journey: Provides services related to geographical positions. This includes services for locating your car, understanding your journey, driver behavior or setting up geographical fences.
- Vehicle Status: This makes it possible to check the various statuses of a vehicle, such as the status of the windows, the doors or the alarm. It includes services for following up on fuel efficiency or setting up speed and time fences.
- OTA (Over The Air software updates): The business logic and security required to support robust updates of the car's software capabilities.
- Car Maker and Dealer Services: This is a set of services meant to increase customer loyalty and reduce warranty costs for car makers and dealers. Examples of services include remote diagnostics, service notification and planning, and logistics tracking.
We ensure that data is processed according to applicable local data protection legislation, and that data separation is always done.
We Can Help You:
We Are Here to Help Car Makers
We help you - the car maker - develop and digitalize your businesses and value proposition, which is then displayed as services/interfaces for stakeholders around your cars. Our services, and our ability to connect your business flow, create value in new and smarter ways, both externally and internally.
The Value We Provide
By adding our digital services to your cars, you will get tools with many benefits to build attractive customer-facing services. The benefits for you are:
- an accelerated time to market
- improved cost efficiency
- increased scalability
- increased flexibility.
This without compromising quality, availability or security.
Our services will provide you with more time and resources to do what you do best: creating competitive, safe mobility solutions, and focusing on what differentiates your brand and services from those of your competitors.
What We Do – Explained in 80 Seconds
Every minute, we handle hundreds of thousands of messages from customers all over the world. Here is a sample of some of all the services currently in operation worldwide!
We Connect the Dots in Your Solution
Our role in the connected car ecosystem is to connect – on the one hand – the car, the telematics unit in the car, and the MNO (mobile network operator), and – on the other hand – all the possible touch points around the car, where access to car data is needed; call centers, customer portals, service providers, content providers, and your own back-end systems.
Our Role in the Ecosystem
No matter what solution you have today, what partners you have or wish to have, or what your requirements look like when it comes to digital services, adding us as the secret sauce can improve your business.
We collect, analyze and optimize the data sent to and from the car, package it and send it to isolated services, making them easy for relevant parties to access through portals, apps and API's.
Since this is something we do for a lot of customers, we have experience of how to do this in the best way possible, and have an extensive network of possible partners in each field of expertise. These are major benefits as far as innovation, standardization and efficiency are concerned.
Technology – We Love it, and What it Can Do
We love technology! But the greatest thrill comes from seeing what technology can do for us as individuals and as a society.
What Drives Us
We love discovering new techniques, methodologies and applications, and insights that can be gained from data. At WirelessCar, we are always curious about what is around the corner in terms of – for example – programming languages, frameworks, databases and software development tools, platforms or techniques.
The greatest thrill, however, is to see what technology can do for us as individuals and as a society. For example, predictive maintenance and emergency calls save lives; car-sharing saves resources as well as infrastructure; in-car delivery saves time.
The United Nations ranks connectivity, digitalization and mobility as three of the most important areas of development if the Sustainable Development Goals are to be reached. We wish to contribute to this development by putting our love for technology to work.
How can we boost your cars with digital services?
We look forward to getting to know you, learn about your challenges, and explore how we can help you.