To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for Service Reliability Engineers
We are looking for Service Reliability Engineers who wants to work in the technical forefront and who has worked with the latest cloud technologies. We continuously explore the latest technologies and develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers. Together with your team you are responsible for the reliability and availability for our services.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
Believe in our mission? Enjoying working in an environment like ours? If you have a passion for reliability of services, feel great ownership and are willing to drive continuous improvement across the complete lifecycle of the solutions you are the one we are looking for.
We believe that you bring:
• Bachelor or above degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant professional experience
• Linux system (e.g. CentOS,Ubuntu) administration knowledge and proficient in administrating and supporting complex High-Availability environments running on Linux
• Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
• Scripting (e.g. Shell, Python, Ruby) skill with Git, Maven, Jenkins and automation experience
• Good technical knowledge of monitoring and building dashboards (e.g. Grafana, Datadog, Prometheus)
• Good technical skills and experience in J2EE solutions implementation and experience of middleware (e.g. Tomcat, JBoss) solutions
• Experience with Docker
• Good exposure to Confluence (Collaboration/Documentation tool), JIRA
• Strong problem solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to work effectively with others
• Hands on experience with cloud platforms like AWS (EC2,VPC,Route53,CloudFormation), Azure or Ali Cloud
• Understanding about Agile methodologies and ITIL experience
• DB operation experience on Oracle, MongoDB or Postgres SQL
• Knowledge in tools like Ansible,Puppet,Terraform
• Experience with QA testing
Send your application to email@example.com before Nov. 30th.
Position: Service Reliability Engineer
End date: Nov. 30th, 2020