To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for Service Reliability Engineers
We are looking for Service Reliability Engineers who wants to work in the technical forefront and who has worked with the latest cloud technologies. We continuously explore the latest technologies and develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers. Together with your team you are responsible for the reliability and availability for our services.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
Believe in our mission? Enjoying working in an environment like ours? If you have a passion for reliability of services, feel great ownership and are willing to drive continuous improvement across the complete lifecycle of the solutions you are the one we are looking for.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience
- AWS (or similar functionality from other cloud providers)
- Scripting and automation experience
- DevOps experience with focus on Ops
- Observability (AWS CloudWatch, Datadog or similar)
- CloudFormation (alternatively AWS CDK experience or other infrastructure-as-code framework such as Terraform)
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
- Programming experience (Java, Python or similar)
- Agile methodologies
- ITIL experience
Join us and make a difference!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org