We drive the automotive industry beyond connectivity, into the future. Today.
With the ambition to lead the automotive industry beyond connectivity and into the digital society, WirelessCar is the world´s leading innovator of Digital Vehicle services that connect cars, eco systems, business flows and fleets. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting more than four million vehicles in over 75 countries.
WirelessCar is owned by Volkswagen Group (majority shareholder) and Volvo Group (minority shareholder) and operates globally, with offices in Sweden, North America and China. Our more than 500 dedicated and highly skilled members of staff are committed to deliver world class services that exceed customer expectations and needs, bringing our partners and customers into the future of digital services. This allow our customers such as Volkswagen, Jaguar Land Rover, Daimler, Nissan and Volvo Cars to leverage the full value of connected services across the entire spectrum of always being connected.
Safe, smart and sustainable – that is what the future of mobility should look like. At WirelessCar, we enable the development of software-defined, electrical, and self-driving cars that will take us there.
What you get
Working at WirelessCar is a great career move. Our philosophy is to give you the tools to be the best and the reasons to stay. With us you get to:
- Always work with the latest and greatest technologies
- Have fun and work together
- Be a part of a highly skilled team
- Work agile with continuous deliveries
- Constantly learn and develop both professionally and personally
Who you are
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions
- As person you are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or other relevant area
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
- Java 8
- Spring Boot
- RESTful services
- Unit testing (JUnit)
- Agile methodologies (SAFe, Scrum)
- Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
- Event sourcing
- Data warehouse
- Data mining / Data analytics
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and better deliveries to our customers. We work in an open and enthusiastic atmosphere where human diversity, mutual respect and the highest professional standards are essential components.
Join us and make a difference!
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 1st.