To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for experienced Backend Java developers who wants to work in the technical forefront and who knows the latest cloud technologies and Microservices. We continuously explore the latest technologies and develop cutting edge solutions and services to our customers and together with your team you are responsible for the entire lifecycle of your services.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
- You are open-minded, flexible and thrive under challenging and changing conditions.
- As person you are a curious, innovative and analytical problem solver.
- You enjoy teamwork and have an inclusive approach to your work.
- You deliver high quality code and feel great ownership of the code you produce.
- You are willing to cater for the complete lifecycle of the code.
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant professional experience
Java 8 or higher
AWS (or similar functionality from other cloud providers)
- CloudFormation (alternatively AWS CDK experience or other infrastructure-as-code framework such as Terraform)
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway
RESTful services or Web services
Fluent English skills, in both speech and writing
- Continuous Integration
- Agile methodologies
- DevOps Experience
- Test Driven Development
Send your application to email@example.com before August 31st.
Position located in Gothenburg
Applicants must have a valid Swedish work permit.
Our company language is English so please write your application in English.
During vacation time, please expect slightly longer response time.