A car is no longer “just” a car. To meet the future demands on safe, sustainable and efficient mobility, the demand for smart and sharable and software-loaded cars is accelerating fast. That’s why we are here, to lead and accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with value-adding digital services!
We are looking for a dedicated Security Architect to join the security community at WirelessCar. You will be part of an agile release train and together with several development teams you will ensure that we deliver secure services to global customers like Volkswagen, Jaguar Land Rover, Mercedes-Benz and Volvo Cars.
In your daily work you will be using your experience of secure software development to define the security architecture of the solution based on the requirements that you discover together with our customer. You will team up with Solution Architects, Product Owners and Software Engineers in the agile release train and support them with the implementation of the security architecture in solutions for new digital automotive services as well as driving the security risk management for the solutions. The solutions you build will run on the major public cloud platforms, primarily AWS and Azure.
What you get
Are you interested in digitalization, cool stuff and a company that is reaching for the stars? Then you might want to work with a bunch of incredibly driven, passionate and skilled people in an agile surrounding where we lead the development. At WirelessCar we love to work in teams that enables us to learn and share both skills and passion for our work. If you are looking for a company that encourage a “dare to do it” mentality, wants you to be creative and lets you be yourself-this is the place to be!
- Deep understanding of IT security and the tools & technology needed to implement them.
- Knowledge and experience of SDLC
- An understanding of security standards ISO 27001, NIST 800-53
- Strong skills and experience with cloud technologies
- Working experience with cloud security tools and services
- An understanding of security operations and risk.
- Experience from software engineering and agile development
- Experience with risk analysis, management and treatment
- Proficiency in secure software development using languages such as Java, Python, Node.js or Go.
- A university degree in computer science or similar
- Certifications such as CISSP, AWS (Cloud Practitioner, Solutions Architect, Security Specialty)
- Experience with architecting cloud-based solutions, preferably on AWS or Azure
- Experience in automotive industry and connected vehicles
- Experience with architecting connected vehicle or IoT solutions
Questions? Please contact Tomas Carlfalk, Manager Security & CTO Hub at +46 765 536498 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply no later than February 29th.