To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master
We are looking for an experienced Scrum Master with a strong Servant Leadership who loves to work with teams and take them to the next level. You will be part of a self-organized and cross-functional team and together you will develop and deliver services to customers like Volkswagen, Jaguar Land Rover and Volvo Cars. Your daily work will include supporting the team's agile development, removing impediments for the team´s progress and working on building an open, honest and collaborative mindset within the team.
At more senior levels you will also mentor peers, hold trainings, work as an agile coach on different levels and support development of WirelessCar way of Working.
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
Are you a strong and self-motivated communicator and “doer” who loves result? Do you have experience of SAFe and use Servant Leadership? Do you have experience from an IT environment? Have you been working as a Scrum Master for a couple of years and come across different teams and situations?
We believe that you bring:
- Academic degree within Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant experience.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant professional experience in IT industry
- Servant Leadership
- 3+ years working experience in Scrum and Agile processes
- Skill in interpersonal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Demonstrated work experience in a team environment
- Strong teaching/mentoring skills especially for teams that are new to scrum processes.
- Fluent English, in both oral and writing
- Great communication skills
- Coaching skills
- Experience of Confluence and Jira
- DevOps experience
- Working Experience with SAFe Methodologies
To Apply: send CV to Function.HR.China@Wirelesscar.com at the latest November 15.