We are now expanding our business in China and need to strengthen our team with a dedicated and passionate Line Manager in the area of software development.
The purpose of the line organization is to enable WirelessCar customer deliveries through workforce management and making WirelessCar the best workplace on earth. Line managers are responsible for reaching defined targets by supporting the development of the employees and creating an inspiring climate in an agile working environment. You will manage a group of employees and consultants located in China, Beijing.
In your daily work you will be working with internal stakeholders as Program Managers to secure that the right recourses with the right competence is available for the Customer programs, to deliver what is expected. We are a global company, so the job also requires global cooperation with stakeholders globally.
What you get
Are you interested in digitalization, cool stuff and a company that is reaching for the stars? Then you might want to work with a bunch of incredibly driven, passionate and skilled people in an agile surrounding where we lead the development. At WirelessCar we love to work in teams that enable us to learn and share both skills and passion for our work. If you are looking for a company that encourage a “dare to do it” mentality, wants you to be creative and lets you be yourself-this is the place to be!
- At least 3 years experience in line management, preferably from a complex matrix organization
- A background within IT and agile software development
- Strong interest in process improvements
- Experience from recruitment and people management
- Ability to inspire, develop and motivate individuals and teams
- A background within IT, software engineering and agile software development (Telematics background preferred)
- Fluent in English - both written and spoken
Questions? Please contact Henrik Ljungberg, Vice President Asia Pasific at +86 138 1104 8321, +46 739 020941 or email@example.com