To give people the freedom to move in a safer, more sustainable and smart way, more sharable, connected and software-loaded cars are needed. That’s why we aim to accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with digital services that turn car data to smart mobility! Join our ride and get in the driver’s seat to realize this together with customers like Volkswagen, Volvo and Jaguar Land Rover!
To join our journey
Working at WirelessCar you will be part of a fast-paced, dynamic, and ever-changing organization. We are looking for an experienced, driven, communicative and customer focused Product Owners to with one of our delivery teams.
The Product Owner is responsible for what, why, and in what order something is done by the team. You will be working closely with the customer and to build the team backlog and make sure all stakeholders have regularly update´s about the team´s progress. You are responsible for ensuring that context, goals, scope, and product domain is understood by everyone in the team so they can deliver the intended customer value.
We like you to have previous experience from working in a leading role delivering to external customers, have a technical background and to be well familiar with SW development. At WirelessCar we have a SAFE-inspired way of working with a strong appreciation of agile methods and servant leadership
To join our journey
WirelessCar is always on the move, often into uncharted land. We are curious, believe in collaboration and are always open to new ideas on how we can make a difference. When you join our journey, you will be part of a great crew of highly competent and warmhearted people from all over the world. You will get the freedom to lead your own work and inspire others, to move into new technologies, to move in the organization and to work flexibly. Both internally and externally empowering smart, sustainable movement is our quest on our way to the destination.
Who are you?
- You have experience working as a product owner, or similar, in high performing, cross functional teams
- You have experience from inspiring, motivating and supporting teams to get things done
- You know what it takes to build and maintain large scale connected services and you are comfortable facilitating and participating in architectural and technical decisions
- You can translate knowledge and experience into user stories and prioritized backlog items
- You are good at communicating concepts and ideas to stakeholders and customers at all levels
- You know how to influence decision-making at all levels within an organization, and in a variety of contexts
- 3+ years of experience leading a software development team
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Outstanding communication, presentation, and leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Fluent English, in both oral and writing
- Working Experience with SAFe Methodologies
Working Location: Beijing
To Apply: send CV to Function.HR.China@Wirelesscar.com at the latest November 15.