The automotive industry is changing, attention is turning from focusing on developing the internal functions of the car to developing the car’s ability to connect with the outside world - being part of the digital society is becoming the norm in the industry - car sharing is already here, autonomous driving is not a fantasy and true electrification of vehicles is around the corner.
WirelessCar is the world’s leading innovator of Digital Society Vehicle services and solutions. Founded in 1999, WirelessCar has continuously built on its heritage and knowledge, and is today a highly recognized and award winning company, connecting more than five million vehicles in more than 75 countries. We are now ready to take the next step.
To be able to realize our vision for our future we are always looking for talented and highly motivated people. We value the ability to use perspectives from different specialties to find innovative solutions and to be able to contribute to expanding our creative culture. We like to see each employee grow and be able to realize their full potential. Trust, collaboration, can-do attitude and team spirit are at the core of what we value as a company.
We are now looking for an HR Business Partner who can help us support WirelessCar in Sweden and who will be an important part in making WirelessCar a truly enjoyable place to work at for our employees and consultants.
If you are passionate about contributing with your HR knowledge to an exciting and highly innovative company that is rapidly growing and has ambitious plans, this is an opportunity for you!
You will work tightly together with an HR team consisting of seven people and a highly dedicated global network of Line Managers. As HRBP your mission is to advise and support management teams and individual managers on all HR related issues while contributing to meet business targets.
You will report to Vice President HR in WirelessCar and among other things have the following areas that you will be responsible for;
- Support Line Managers with all HR related matters and processes, e.g. salary setting, performance and competence development, recruitment, manager coaching, labor legislation related issues etc.
- Support selected WirelessCar management teams and be a member of these
- Focus on one ore more dedicated specialist areas within the HR work suitable for you and help WirelessCar build tools and processes needed for the digital society and a rapidly growing company
- Help us in our continuous work to keep and enhance our company culture
We believe that you will find this position interesting and developing if you have the following competencies and traits;
- Experience from at least five years of previous work as HR Business Partner, preferably within the IT sector
- Good communication skills and at ease when interacting with all kinds of people
- A positive attitude and a willingness to work with all sorts of tasks within the HR area
- A good listener with the ability to quickly grasp how to best support the person you talk to
- The ability to find the positive aspects of change and thrive in a rapidly changing world
- Good knowledge in English (both spoken and written)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- A personal integrity that makes it natural for others to seek your support
You will be located in our new office in Gårda, Gothenburg, Sweden.
If you feel that this is the job for you and you want to be an important part of developing WirelessCar into a truly inspirational workplace; then please send in your application right away.
Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any questions regarding the above or WirelessCar.
Vice President HR WirelessCar
0765 538 357
Please send in your application to