A car is no longer “just” a car. To meet the future demands on safe, sustainable and efficient mobility, the development of smart, sharable and software-loaded cars is accelerating fast. That’s why we are here, to lead and accelerate the digital transformation in the automotive industry and in the next few years infuse over 100 million cars with value-adding digital services!
- Provisioning, installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of virtual machines, cloud instances, IT systems hardware and software and other infrastructure related to AWS cloud environment
- Provisioning, administration and optimization of AWS workloads
- Automation of environment deployments in AWS CloudFormation or other methodologies; building and supporting highly available and multisite environments.
- Gathering requirements, analyzing, designing, developing, testing, maintaining and building platforms on AWS
- Implement and oversee daily system monitoring, verify the integrity and availability of IT Infrastructure, systems and flows
- Performing continuous performance tuning, system upgrades, regular patching, security remediation and resource optimization
- Providing Systems Engineering support of production and non-production environments
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Systems Administration experience
- Good knowledge of Linux
- Troubleshooting and problem solving in complex environments
- Knowledge of web and application servers architecture for public clouds
- Experience and knowledge of networking and cyber security principles
- Customer interaction skills, service minded attitude
- Hands-on experience with DevOps tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Jenkins, Git etc).
- Hands-on experience with repetitive task automation using scripting (e.g. Python, Bash/Shell, etc).
- Hands-on experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous delivery pipelines and implementations.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud computing service
- Experience deploying applications using AWS services, such as CloudFormation, EC2, Docker, S3 buckets
- Experience with implementing and/or deploying Auto-scaling groups, ELBs, Lambda functions, ActiveMQ, Elastic Cache
- Identifying system vulnerabilities and securing AWS environments
- Familiarity with telecommunications environment
- Familiarity with automated and manual application testing
What's in it for You?
You will get to work with highly skilled colleagues in an always evolving agile and dynamic organization set out to lead the digital transformation of the automotive industry.
At WirelessCar we love to work together and to share both our skills and passions for our work. If you are looking for a company where you will thrive ad grow in a flexible and collaborative environment, than this is the place for you.
Please apply today and welcome to the future!
Please send your application to email@example.com no later than March 1st.